Senior ERP Support Analyst
Contract Remote ERP Support Analyst need, centered at our head office in Beloit, WI. Our ideal candidate must be a team player with a firm understanding of business processes including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, and Finance, strong analytical and evaluation skills, and the ability to work with all levels of the business. This is a fast-paced environment with many highly integrated software solutions.
The right candidate will possess knowledge of the IBMi platform using the latest RPG methodologies to further the business priorities and growth.
Under the guidance of the ERP Manager, the Sr. ERP Support Analyst’s role is to define, analyze and test existing software, including maintenance of custom and third-party software applications, with an emphasis on Infor XA / Mapics ERP software and subsystems. This will also include research, design, documentation, and modifying software specifications while utilizing Delivery Methodologies.
The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of business functions, processes, and practices and will work closely with our ICT technical partners and Business Engagement to optimize the effectiveness of technology, against all business levels.
• Maintain, update, and configure application programs to support business processes using CLLE, RPG IV, ILE, and embedded SQL.
• Provide problem resolution and some on-call technical support for production software issues or system problems including identification, research, resolution, and documentation of root cause.
• Work with Business Engagement and end-users to analyze and support ERP business solutions.
• Identify and manage risks throughout the project life cycle to avoid business disruptions.
• Shape and adhere to development standards and IT best practices.
• Prioritize workload in support of business objectives.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Work on projects and change order requests as assigned.
• Provide support for user service tickets within specific SLA’s.
• Analyze requirements and provide feedback to the user community.
• Resolve system and software issues as needed.
• Attend team meetings as required and provide ideas to the team.
• Keep your manager up to date on assigned tasks.
• 7+ years previous experience working on an ERP solution.
• An understanding of the latest RPG programming techniques.
• Knowledge of functional business areas such as Manufacturing, Customer Service, and Finance.
• Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
• Ability to work and communicate with personnel both inside and outside the department, including third-party vendors.
• Experience working productively on a team.
• Infor XA / Mapics experience is a plus.