Human Resource Business Partner
Human Resource Business Partner need, temp to possible hire, with 7 plus years of experience needed. Committed to delivering exceptional service to employees with HR concerns. Using strategic and tactical skills to impact the business with workforce planning, talent management, employee relations, coaching, culture change/diversity and organizational design initiatives.
• First-line support for manufacturing facility while working with business unit leaders and key contacts. This requires an understanding of the business strategy, financial performance, our products, our customers, our industry and our culture/values.
• Responsible for employee tracking systems (SAP), payroll processing (e-time) and job postings.
• Develops, evaluates and implements new approaches/process changes to effect continual improvements.
• Leads and supports the development of a Workforce Plan within the plant and supports workforce planning for the corporate teams. Identifies talent challenges and proposes plans/initiatives to address gaps. Tracks and identifies trends in people-related data.
• Partners with Talent Development to facilitate leadership and team development programs/learning which support business performance.
• Work with on performance and career management, focusing on developing key employees.
• Identify and address root causes of organizational issues, providing comprehensive solutions that support business success.
• Ensure effective resolution of emergent issues (employee relations, performance management, etc.). Ensure that leadership is informed and consulted with on issues impacting their teams.
• Expand the diversity of the workforce.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 7-10 Years of experience.
• Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment, strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Knowledgeable of Change Management and Leadership Development processes.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong MS-Office skills; familiarity with SAP HR is preferred.
• Familiarity with ADP payroll and eTime