Healthcare Talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for a full range of activities around the selection of qualified candidates in support of healthcare industry. The responsibilities include requisition and candidate management, candidate sourcing and development, and the candidate experience. This role ensures a positive and successful experience for hiring managers and leaders.
Core Job Responsibilities • Full life cycle recruiting
• Recruit for active and passive candidates through multiple recruitment channels including direct sourcing, social media platforms, industry networking, employee referrals, job fairs, targeted advertising and college and university programs.
• Manage the recruitment process including the identification of internal and external talent; source, screen, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Develop strategies to create pipelines for assigned roles.
• Build effective working partnerships with internal departments and hiring managers; provide input to hiring managers regarding job descriptions and candidates.
• Prepare and extend offers of employment.
• Facilitate transfer process for internal candidates.
• Participate in on boarding activities.
• Maintain ongoing relationships with new hires to assist in transition to successful employees.
• Identify, recommend and implement policies, procedures, forms and strategies that enhance the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
• Use and maintain an applicant tracking system and/or other recruiting software.
• Create, prepare and maintain required statistical data including analysis, documentation and reporting.
• Ensure that recruitment activities comply with Federal, State and local laws, DOL regulations and organizational policies and procedures governing the employment process.
• Stay abreast of industry and business trends related to recruitment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a recruiter; healthcare industry experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to use recruiting tools such as social media, job boards, advertising and external sourcing