Temporary healthcare recruiter needed for two to four months to support a growing mental healthcare company.
HYBRID SCHEDULE – 2/3 Days in office otherwise remote
· Recruiter will research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization for clinical, behavioral health, and other positions as needed
· Developing, facilitating, and implementing all phases of the recruitment process.
· Collaborating with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Identifying and implementing efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available positions, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
· Assisting with job posting and advertisement processes.
· Screening applications and selecting qualified candidates.
· Scheduling interviews; overseeing preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
· Assisting with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders as needed
· Collaborating with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
· Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
3 plus years full-cycle recruiting experience
Minimum 1 year of healthcare recruiting experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite