Executive Assistant – Princeton, NJ
Executive Assistant opportunity to support CEO of a growing, innovative, energetic company. Responsibility includes managing a busy schedule and maintaining great relationships internally and externally. Effective communication skills and attention to detail are a must to be successful in this position. Comfortable with providing guidance and direction with project deadlines. The utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to confidential information.
*Hybrid – 3 Days Onsite/2 Days Remote
High business acumen and a strong drive to help create growth are essential.
· Proactively manage and prioritize CEO workflow, schedule/calendar, and emails. Ensuring the CEO in achieving deadlines and driving the goals and strategies of the organization.
· Proactively look forward and anticipate all the needs of the CEO as they relate to both internal and external constituents, must understand “the WHY” and the implications behind the work occurring both internally and externally.
· Ensure that all internal and external relationships are maintained to reflect positively on the CEO and organization.
· Support the CEO and the Leadership team on strategic projects/initiatives to ensure they are being delivered. Examples include the annual planning process, partnership agreements and contracts, and culture initiatives.
· Attend meetings/video conferences with the CEO and other Leadership Team members to ensure follow-ups are distributed and executed upon
· Potentially create presentations in support of business initiatives for the CEO – All Staff meetings, partnerships, donors/investors, etc.
· Organize quarterly meetings and act as the recording secretary.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, CRMs, and other software/programs.
· Ability to take ownership of projects and think about future implications
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Advanced written and verbal skills
· Strong communication and technology skills
· Ability to be available as needed to respond to last-minute requests for support.