Temp Corporate Recruiter
The primary focus of the Corporate Recruiter is to develop innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate and pipeline candidates. In addition, the Corporate Recruiter builds candidate pools or databases, identifies potential candidates and uses sourcing techniques to attract talent. This position is hands-on and requires strong knowledge of Recruiting systems, tools and resources.
· Manage manufacturing full-cycle recruitment process for multi-state territory of exempt and non-exempt positions within the organization.
· Partner with the HR Manager/Director and the business unit Leaders to clarify job specifications and requirements to fill current and future hiring needs.
· Manufacturing or skilled labor recruiting experience for electricians, mechanics, industrial technicians.
· Develop and foster collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders throughout the business.
· Manage candidate communication and experience throughout entire hiring process to ensure a positive experience and position company as the employer of choice.
· Collaborate with hiring managers and HR to manage the recruitment process effectively and efficiently.
· Work with our sites that need assistance with hiring people, facilities with high usage of temps.
· Manage RPO team which assists with bulk sourcing and hiring hourly plant employees.
· Teach staff best practices with interviewing and to reach out to local potential candidates.
· Interface and work with people at all levels of company sites: Plant Managers, HR, senior site staff and corporate managers.
· Utilize internal ATS, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter and employee referral programs to identify and contact qualified applicants for positions.
· Travel to locations to spot challenges and make the adjustments for better hiring and retention.
· Formulate and provide offer recommendations to hiring managers, acting as a full-service talent advisor.
· Maintain a slate of candidates for future needs, focusing on quality hires to groom for next-step management opportunities within the organization.
· Employ creative sourcing techniques, including social media and targeted job fairs also necessary.
· Track key measures of success and provide regular reporting and analysis of recruiting effort.
· Support Affirmative Action/Diversity initiatives Qualifications.
· Manage any relationships with outside vendors in multi-state territory.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5-7 years corporate and field recruiting experience required
· Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of positions and levels, in multiple functions required
· High energy, collaborative, outgoing, organized and efficient; Self-starter with tons of initiative required
· Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including interviewing best practices, compensation, employment law and sourcing strategies required
· Ability to establish relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
· Team player who can also work independently and multitask
· Recruiting experience within the Manufacturing, Service or Retail Industry
· Experience working in a fast paced environment