Recruiter – Downers Grove, IL
Temp to Hire Recruiter need for luxury travel agency with excellent organizational skills. Will be responsible for recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing, monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
• Develop a pipeline of talent, specifically for sales and customer service.
• Work creatively with departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
• Provide consultation to departments regarding the search and selection process, appointment procedures.
• Work with management, leadership, and hiring managers to discuss changing needs and recommend action plans.
• Process/review and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
• Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
• Utilize job boards, company career pages, and community organizations to disseminate campus employment opportunities.
• Prepare all postings: work with the hiring manager to determine pre-screening questions.
• Full cycle recruiting; review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Minimum 2 years of recruitment
• Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced recruitment area for permanent employees
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines