Part Time Employee Relations Consultant
Employee Relations Consultant need for 6 to 12 months, 20 hours a week. Responsible for assisting in the development and administration of employee relations activities to create facilitate positive relationships with union employees. Consultant will function as a strategic resource of information and support to department management, to resolve concerns.
Engage in activities which ensure that Employee Relations is viewed as a beneficial and accessible resource for all leadership and employees.
• Handle union grievances
• Work with management on questions that arise from the collective bargaining agreements
• Track collective bargaining agreements and along with counsel prepare for bargaining
• Handle and resolve employee relations issues and complaints
• Prepare disciplinary actions and assist with performance improvement plans
• Conduct exit interviews
• Support Talent Acquisition with overflow recruiting as required.
Must be able to provide examples of your experience in these areas:
a. Labor Relations
b. Experience with Grievances
c. Experience with Progressive Discipline
• At least 5 years experience working in labor relations and as a human resources generalist
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 20-hours per week