Human Resources Manager – Tar Heel, NC
Human Resources Manager opportunity for food distribution center, responsible for four direct reports. implements and manages policies, programs, and procedures to foster improvement.
Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- Leads and mentors others to ensure consistent application of all such rules and policies. Develops and implements innovative solutions to personnel and/or labor relations issues affecting the plant to mitigate any legal or compliance-related risks. Maintains a positive labor/employee relations environment at the plant by counseling managers and employees on human resource policies and rules, identifying and resolving problems, or recommending courses of action.
- Counsels managers and supervisors concerning policies and procedures; reviews and resolves issues. Supervises Human Resource staff, plans, assigns, and reviews assignments, counsels staff, evaluates job performance.
- Ensures retention at the facility is maintained at an acceptable level.
- Determines the training and educational needs of employees.
- Manages all new employee recruitment, orientation, and training, either through primary function or through the performance of subordinates.
- Manages execution Affirmation Action plan.
- Analyze and prepare statistical reports, narrative reports to formulate goals and objectives.
- Manages employee benefits enrollments, questions, or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience acting as a lead by providing training, guidance or mentoring.
- Must have experience in the administration of benefits, compensation, and other programs.
- Possesses specialized knowledge of HR systems, processes, and procedures.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills preferred.
- Must be able to travel 5-10% of the time.