Bilingual Human Resource Specialist
Bilingual Human Resource Specialist (temp to hire within 60 days) with manufacturing, warehouse or distribution experience to provide comprehensive HR support to team members in recruitment, compensation, HR systems, employee relations, policy administration and high-level transactions. This position is also responsible for employee communications and engagement, recruitment and staffing, and compliance administration.
Responsible for solving problems, advising staff, develop and executing objectives and has the ability to affect business goals and partner in company-wide initiatives and projects.
Primary Responsibilities Include-
Employee Relations, Safety and Compliance:
• Advises team on the interpretation of policies, programs, and procedures.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
• Ensure that the employment, safety, HR and EEO policies and practices comply with federal and state laws.
• Maintain positive employee-employer relationship that promotes employee commitment, morale and retention.
• Day to day performance management with supervisors.
• Drive and continuously improve HR processes.
• Annual performance management.
• Create, implement, and drive the processes to attract and recruit talent.
• Creation of job descriptions, post, source and screen candidates.
• 4 Plus Years HR experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous HR experience in a manufacturing/warehouse facility supporting an hourly workforce, matrixed company environment preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Strong evidence of both strategic leadership and “hands on” involvement
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint